Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Technical Difficulties

Since starting the Slave Revolt website almost a year ago, Verizon online has been a pain in my ass. The site is unstable because of constant tinkering by the Verizon eggheads, and they refuse to help with correcting problems they have caused.

I used Verizon's free webspace for as long as I could, but Slave Revolt Radio needs a domain of its own. Until I get the other website up and running, I'll be more dedicated to this blog. New shows, interviews, and articles will be posted. The audio archive and videos will be maintained at the old website for now. New stuff will be here.

Thanks for the support. There are some hardcore listeners to the show who keep me motivated. Keep emailing. Post comments. Stay tuned.

skidmarkbob@rattlebrain.com or slave_revolt_radio@yahoo.com